Tomcat Connection Error

(C:) I ran the RWorkerCE.exe file in the RobustaWorkerCE file, then I ran the (C:) > RobustaWorkerCE > driver > Start Robusta Connector gui file and came to the Robusta Orchestrator Login screen. I logged in with my login information sent from community@robusta.ai mail address, but Tomcat Connection Error…! I got the error. What could be the reason for this?

Solution : Tomcat Connection Error received in the Robusta Orchestrator Login window, due to missing or incorrect entry of the Worker Por Number field in the window or without waiting for the RWorkerCE.exe file to be run and ready to connect (C:) > RobustaWorkerCE > driver > Start Robusta Connector by running the gui file and your worker with the orchestrator in case you try to connect. In this case, 8443 should be entered in the Worker Port Number field and you should start your Robusta Worker again by closing the Robusta Worker, Start Robusta Connector gui, Robusta Orchestrator Login tabs and wait for your Worker to stand up until the Connection error log appears.